How to play
- Shuffle the cards and distribute 7 cards to each player. Create a pile of the remaining cards.
- The first player keeps any one card in the centre of the playing area and then picks one card from the centre pile
- The next player must place a card connecting the card in the centre. E.g., if Player 1 keeps Jeev in the centre, then Player 2 can connect Sansari / Mukt / Ap Kāy, etc.
- Next player can then connect Sthāvar or tras to Sansāri
- As play continues, the players can connect to any cards in the playing area.
- Players must pick up one card from the pile every time they place it in the center.
- If a player does not have a card with a possible connection, he will pick up a card from the center pile and pass the turn to the next player.
- The First player who finishes his cards wins the game.
- Connecting according to the classification table. Eg. Sansāri has two classifications sthavar and tras so it can be linked vice-versa.
- Below the whole line can be connected with each other
- Jeev, Sansāri, Tras, Panchendriya, Tiryanch, Sthalchar, and Cow can be linked with each other.
- ‘Sense’ card can be linked with a living being containing those senses. Each ‘sense’ card can be connected with another ‘sense’ card.
- Flashcard ‘Ajeev’ can be joined to any non-living products
- When a player links through any of these 4 possibilities he needs to check that all the borders of the card should match
- There are 4 ‘Jeev Vichar Wild Cards’. These cards can be linked to any card.
Some Linking Hint
- Jewellery can be linked to Ajeev, Gold Rock
- Gold Rock can be linked to Sthāvar, Sansāri, Pruthvi Kāy
- Pruthvi Kāy can be linked to Sthāvar, Gold Rock, Sansāri
- Sthāvar can be linked to Pruthvi Kāy, Fire
- Ajeev can be linked to a Shower, Hot Air Balloon
- Jeev can be linked to Honey, Tras, Sādhāran, 1 sense, Dev
- Jalchar can be linked to: Fish, Sansāri
- Wood with termites can be linked to Vikalendriya, Jeev
- Apple can be linked to Vanaspati, Sthāvar, Jeev
- 1 Sense can be linked to Ap Kāy, Pratyek, 2 senses
There are no reviews yet.