How to play
Gameplay Adaptations of Find The Match
- 6 Months + : Use as flashcards
- 18-24 Months: Identify the different objects
- 24-36 Months: Pairing of similar objects
- 36 Months +: Play as a memory game
- Set-Up: Lay all the 22 cards facing down to form a large grid.
- Game Play: Each player gets to flips two cards per turn to make a matching pair. If the player’s cards match they get to keep it else the cards are flipped back.
- Winning: The player with the maximum matching pairs is the winner.