How To Play:
- Shuffle the cards, one card is given to all the players & make a draw pile of the remaining cards in the center facing upwards (fig. 1)
- Every player must be the quickest at recognizing the identical symbol between his/her card and the first card of the draw pile (fig. 1).
- The first player to discover the image names it out loud, takes the card from the draw pile and places it on top of his/her card.
- By taking this card, another card is uncovered in the draw pile. The fun of learning jain spiritual symbols continues until all the cards from the draw pile have been drawn.
- The winner is the player who has earned the most cards.
|Dimensions||2.54 × 10.16 × 8.89 cm|
0+, 1+, 2+, 3+, 4+, 5+