How To Play:
- Shuffle the cards, one card is given to all the players & make a draw pile of the remaining cards in the center facing upwards (fig. 1)
- Every player must be the quickest at recognizing the identical symbol between his/her card and the first card of the draw pile (fig. 1).
- The first player to discover the image names it out loud, takes the card from the draw pile and places it on top of his/her card.
- By taking this card, another card is uncovered in the draw pile. The fun of learning jain spiritual symbols continues until all the cards from the draw pile have been drawn.
- The winner is the player who has earned the most cards.
BRIJESH (verified owner) –
VERY INNOVATIVE GAME…..AND NOT ONLY CHILDREN BUT ELDERS ALSO ENJOY A LOT
Vinkal Jain (verified owner) –
Handy games , easy to carry anywhere for child studies
It contains all knowledge about jain people
Miral Gudhka –
Must buy.. This game can be played by kids as well as elder’s. Kid’s get more attracted toward’s Jainism via such interesting game’s. Thankyou Shrutgyan Team.
Manali jain (verified owner) –
This game is just superb for kids ..so easy to play and very handy..can be used for travelling as well!! Kids learn so much about Jainism culture through fun and play!! Very very innovative for kids!!
Deepak Mehta (verified owner) –
Simply loved the concept of the game and a unique way of introducing kids to different symbols and items of Jainism.