How to play?
- Set Up: Place the category cards in a pile, face down. Spread the remaining cards face up on the table.
- Distribute Category Cards:
- Each player receives a category card.
- Start the Timer of 1 min to begin Round 1.
- Search for Connected Cards: Players simultaneously search for cards that are connected to their assigned category within the given time.
- Proceed to Round 2: Once the timer runs out, move on to Round 2.
- Continue Playing: Repeat the process for each round until all category cards have been used.
- Determine the Winner: The player with the highest number of collected cards at the end wins the game.