Welcome to Shrut Gyan! Our services and products are provided subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
License and Website Access
Any use of the website or Website Content that is not expressly authorized herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein.
You consent to receive communications from us by email. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
All Website Content is our property or the property of our content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. The arrangement and compilation of all Website Content is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws.
Copyright & Trademark Compliance / Complaints
We honor the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied or used on the website in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please notify us by sending us an email with the details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviews, Comments, Communications and Other Content
Visitors may post or submit reviews, comments, suggestions, communications and other information via our website or by email. You agree not to submit, transmit, or otherwise make available in any manner any content (i) that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is otherwise objectionable, (ii) that infringes the intellectual property rights of any party or (iii) which contains a chain letter or constitutes any form of commercial solicitation, political campaign, mass mailing, “spam” or software virus. You may not use a false e-mail address or otherwise provide information that would be misleading as to the origin of such content. Although we do not regularly review content you submit to the website, we reserve the right to edit or remove any content that violates our Content Policy or that we find objectionable for any reason. You represent and warrant that you possess all necessary rights to use the content that you submit to the website and that use of such content does not violate our Content Policy. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims arising out of or relating to any content that you submit to the website. By submitting content to the website, you automatically grant to us, or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted to us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use your user name or the content in any manner that we deem appropriate, in our sole and exclusive discretion. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by visitors to our website.
Suggestions and Ideas
Visitors may submit suggestions, ideas, or questions, to email@example.com. By doing so, you acknowledge that we will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, modify, license, transfer and exploit any suggestions or ideas in any manner.
Limitation of Liability
We do not accept responsibility that the website, its servers, or email sent from the website are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages. Certain laws do not allow limitations as contained in this clause. If these laws apply, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to or use of the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai, India, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such court.
Subject To Change Without Notice; Severability
We are committed to quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Cancellation of Order before Dispatch
- The Company hereby informs User that User’s receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Company’s acceptance of User’s order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company’s offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of User’s order to accept or decline User’s order for any reason. The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of User’s order, after prior notice to User, to supply less than the quantity User ordered of any item. User’s order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon shipment of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by the Company’s servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the common carrier. The Company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and User’s credit/ debit/ cash card charged. If User’s credit/ debit/ cash card has already been charged for the purchase and User’s order is cancelled, the Company shall immediately issue a credit to User’s credit/ debit/ cash card account for the amount of the charge.
- User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a “Cancel Order” request, by logging a call with Company’s Customer Care Centre by phone on +91-22-23884222.
- “Cancel Order” can be placed anytime within 2 hours of booking of order.
- All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 3% of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value) as Banking and Transaction charges and balance would be processed to be refunded to User. User understands and agrees to such deduction by putting Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.
Return Policy for Home Delivery of Products after Dispatch (Only in case of defective, damage and dead on arrival or what you have got is different from what you have ordered)
- All Products purchased from the Website enjoy seven (7) days Return Policy’.
- Any Product purchased from the Website can be returned to the Company only if the Product supplied by the Company is damaged, defective or the Product received is different from the Product that was ordered.
- The User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
- In the event if User, on removing the packaging of the Product, finds the Product is damaged and/or defective and/or is different from the Product that was ordered, User shall immediately intimate the Company’s Customer Care Centre about such damage and/or defect and/ or difference and the Company shall arrange for the replacement of the Product or refund of price of the Product excluding shipping charges, if any, collected by the Company in the unlikely event of the Company being unable to replace the damaged and/or defective Product.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been shipped.
If your product arrives damaged or defective in some way we offer a hassle-free Photo Return process to speed replacement. Here’s how:
- Take a digital photo of your damaged product and the shipping container it arrived in (only if the package is also damaged).
- Attach your photos to an email and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, shipping ID or item number, a brief description of the reason for the return, and whether you’d like a replacement or a refund.
- You will receive an email within 24-48 hours confirming that your photo return is being processed.
- You may be required to return the item at your expense before the return can be processed.
- Ship your item back to us in its original packaging and enclose your completed return request. We strongly encourage you to return the item via a trackable method.
- As soon as we receive the shipment & process your request. If you are eligible, we will refund your amount via the same mode in which you paid us.
18, Vardhaman Building, 3rd Floor, Khotachi Wadi,
Prarthana Samaj, V. P. Road,
Mumbai – 400004 INDIA
Ph. 022-23884222 | 9987999299
We will typically issue your refund within 48-72 hours of receiving the package.
This document was last updated on December 25, 2021