Looking for a gift for newborn babies? Look no more, we have carefully curated a bundle that will prove invaluable to parents in inculcating Jain values & principles into their babies.
1. Jain Hangings for Ghodiya (Ashtamangal)
2. Jain Baby’s Milestones Card
3. 24 Lanchan of Tirthankars (Flashcards)
4. Jain Alphabets (Flashcards)
5. Shri Aimutta Muni (Story)
6. Forgiveness – Shri Parshwanath Bhagwan (Story)
Practice for Kids with Pen Control, Letters and more!
Teaching your kids alphabets is easier than ever that too with a mix of Jainism. These flashcards contain both variants, A for Arihant & A for Apple, printed back to back.
Collection Of 5 Books…
My Alphabet Book
The hindi syllables begin with अ and end with त्र. Through this syllables we have tried to acquaint toddlers with the terminology found in Jainism. We are sure that these efforts will sow the seeds of good sanskar.
Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
No products in the cart.