How To Play:
- Protect this game from ‘Ashatana’ – ill treatment.
- Distribute the cards equally between all players.
- The player who has Card no. 12 of Jain Dharma – plays first. He will ask a question from any one of the cards that he has to the player sitting on his left.
- If the answer is right, the player answering gets the card & the card is put down.
- If the answer is wrong – the player asking the question can pull any one card from the player who answered wrong. Then he will put down the card from which the question was asked.
- Now the next player asks a question sitting next to him.
- Thus turn by turn everyone gets a chance to ask question and answer.
- The game continues till all the cards have been placed down.
- The player scoring the most point is the winner.
- The left side of every card has points and the right answers. There are 48 cards which contain 48 questions.
- While asking the question the answer should be kept hidden with the thumb.
Pratik Shah (verified owner) –
This is a very good gift for kids. Very informative and fun way to learn more about our religion.
BRIJESH (verified owner) –
VERY GOOD PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION FOR JAIN PATHSHAL