THE GAME SET UP
- Layout the boards in a 3×3 grid
- Separate the cards into piles of the same color and put
- them facedown. Make sure each pile is well shuffled.
- Decide who’s going first. Play continues to the left.
ON YOUR TURN
- Roll the dice. Each number stands for a colour & level. Take the top card from the pile of the colour you get. (1 or 2-Yellow Easy Level) (3 or 4-Blue Medium Level) (5 or 6-Red Hard Level)
- Turn the card faceup for everyone to see. (It shows a picture or a word or a sentence describing the image that appears on the boards.)
- After seeing the card, start the timer and Ready, steady, GO! Start searching for the image!
- Find the image before the time runs out. If you run out of time, put the card at the bottom of the pile. And if you found the image, Shout Found it! and point at the image on the board and keep the card with you.
- The first player to win 9 cards wins the game!
OTHER WAYS TO PLAY
- SHORTER OR LONGER GAME
Depending on the number of players & available time, you can adjust the number of cards needed to win the game.
- GAME FOR YOUNGER KIDS
Kids who don’t read yet can play with only the yellow cards which are only image cards.
- TEAM PLAY
Players can split into two teams and play together
- EASY TO HARD
You can play without the dice from easy to hard level.
Scan the QR Code on the card to listen & learn about the 24 tirthankar stavans, 14 dreams halardu, Asthamangal songs as well as sajjzayas and darshan, gyan, charitra songs.
|Dimensions||34.5 × 24.5 × 3 cm|
2+, 3+, 4+, 5+