Jain Mix Match
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: 2-4
SETTING UP : Scatter all the cards facing down on a large surface.
PLAYING THE GAME :
- Everyone simultaneously starts looking of the face-down cards by turning them one of a time. If you don’t need the card, keep it back face-down.
- Place the first card you pick in front of you, face up (side with the objects up)
- Now look for a card which has at least one object in common with the card in front of you and place it to the right of this card.
- Continue to form a sequence of cards by looking for cards which have one object in common with the card on the right.
- As soon as a player has seven cards in a row, they let the other players know. This player wins the round if the cards are correctly arranged and keeps the cards.
- Rest all players return the collected cards back to the center pile. The game starts again.
- The game continues till no more sequences can be formed with the cards kept in the center pile.
WINNING THE GAME :
The player with the maximum number of cards at the end of the game, wins!